Sunday 29 April 2012

Best House Ever !

Assalammualaikum and hey guys. I am going to rant about my dream house and in my opinion I do think this house the best and I will tell you guys why.

Okay, first of all, I would like to stress about the size of the swimming pool. Did you see it ? HUGE. I would love to have huge swimming pool because I can swim wherever I want without getting bored. Hihi ! And also if I have kids, I do think they would love this swimming pool too and I can renovate this pool and add up some slides or swings or something. xD !
Next, I like it because it looks simple and very modern and at the same time classy. It has a lots of glasses and we can see through the window. Its not that I don't appreciate my own privacy and I don't need them, its just plain cool because when you are inside, you can look outside, and vice versa ! :D
Furthermore, it is located on top of the hill as you can see it in the picture above. Its like some secret mansion trapped in an amazon ! Its very modern but at the same time looks very natural. Go green ! That's all from me now, and if you think you have a picture of a better crib than this, you can always post the URL in the shout box and I will check them out. Thanks readers :) OH MY DREAM HOUSE !

No comments:

Post a Comment